About the Kit
What will I receive?
The Pitstop PLUS home testing kit contains:-
- 1 Throat swab
- 1 Rectal swab
- 1 Urine collection container (to collect your urine into)
- 1 Urine sampling pot (to pour the urine into for transporting it)
- 3 Lancets (to do your finger prick blood test)
- 1 Blood collection tube (to transport your blood to the Lab)
- Surgical wipes and plasters (to cleanse your finger before and after taking your blood and prevent infection)
- Labels for your samples
- Freepost return envelope (to send your samples back to the Lab)
- Guidance notes (to help you complete the tests)
Postage is free to your door and when returning the kit to the Lab. What you receive by post from us is discreetly packaged and unbranded, so you don't have to worry about other people in your house seeing what you've ordered (see our photos below).
Using all of the kit provided, will mean that you are testing for HIV, Chlamydia (including throat and rectal), Gonorrhea (including throat and rectal), Syphilis, and Hepatitis B & C. If you're already HIV+ then you can elect not to be tested for HIV as part of your blood test, by completing the question about HIV at the point of ordering.
Would you like help or support to take your test?
If you'd like help doing your test, simply book an appointment with us, at the Pitstop Clinic, and bring your test with you.
If you're feeling anxious, or have any questions about any parts of the kit- just give us a call or email us via our Contact Us page.